Learning Active verbs of A – B1 – B2 Groups + videos
Learn How To Conjugate Active Greek Verbs of A- B1 – and B2 Groups. With Grammar & Videos
With these 2 eBooks you will learn how to use and conjugate Greek verbs. When it comes to forming sentences and thoughts in the Greek language, learning verbs are one of the most important components! After a general grammar introduction, we focus mainly on the ACTIVE VERBS.
One eBook explains the verbs of GROUP A, and the other eBook explains the verbs of GROUP B1 and B2 . Grammar is explained in an easy way, and the videos make learning fun, and interactive..
printable eBooks (PDF documents)
Learning to conjugate verbs correctly, will help you to improve your Greek communication skills and give you more confidence in continuing your Greek Language Journey.
Those 2 eBooks are mainly written for the Beginners Levels in Greek, and we assume you already know to read the Greek Alphabet.
The eBooks includes:
- Greek grammar intro in conjugating verbs of the A, B1 and B2 group, with many examples
- Several examples of useful Greek verbs of the A and B category, including videos
- Intro on how to conjugate regular verbs in present, future and past tense
- Useful daily sentences and vocab, in combination with many verbs on video.
- Grammar exercises to conjugate the verbs
- An answer key to all exercises
eBook 1; Verbs of A-group; A4 format – PDF document – 32 pages
eBook 2; Verbs of B-group; A4 format- PDF document- 44 pages
Made by Omilo Greek Language and Culture
When it comes to speaking Greek, learning verbs are one of the most important components! After a general grammar introduction, we focus mainly on ACTIVE VERBS.
One eBook explains the verbs of GROUP A, and the other eBook explains the verbs of GROUP B1 and B2 . This is basic grammar, explained in an easy way, while the videos make learning fun, and interactive.