Free Unit of The Easy Reader: “Lydia, A Summer in Greece” + Audio
Download a Free Unit of Lydia: A summer in Greece!
Read & listen to the first chapter of the short story:
This Easy Reader for the Beginners levels will help you learn Greek and :
- Improve your Greek reading and listening skills (Audio links included)
- Build or revise your Greek vocabulary gradually and in a natural way
The book features:
- plenty of dialogues covering a great variety of everyday topics, such as: Introducing myself / Talking about my family / Ordering in a coffee–shop or a tavern / Arranging a meeting / Asking for or Giving directions / Hobbies / Shopping / Traveling / Describing a city
- short, easily–manageable chapters
- illustrations that show the reader clearly the essential elements of the story
- footnotes with explanations of words in Greek
- footnotes with synonyms of words
- footnotes with the present tense of verbs found in the text
- an Audio with all of the story, recorded by native Greek speakers
- a selected vocabulary from each chapter translated into English (included in the book)
If you would like to order the Easy Reader, then
The book comes with an English vocabulary list (included)
However, the vocabulary is also available in French, German and Turkish
Good to know: Apart from reading this Easy Reader, it is also possible to purchase its companion Workbook, and improve your Greek.
Click here for more info about the Workbook
Download here your free Unit, of the story Lydia: A summer in Greece! and start reading in Greek.
This Easy Reader is written especially for Beginner learners of Modern Greek (at Α1 / early stages of A2 level)
Audio link included
By asking for the free unit of this Easy Reader, you also agree to receive from time to time valuable tips & tricks related to learning Greek. You can unsubscribe anytime